Thursday 3 December 2015

Final review

    "Wig Work and Postiche" is the unit that I definitely enjoyed during this term. I feel that I have improved my skills in working with hair and even more, I have learned new abilities that have helped me to enlarge my horizons in this sphere.
    I have always had the passion for hair and make-up and the desire to learn as much as possible especially on the hair has started since I was a child. Now, every time I go to beauty salon, I am very attentive to every movement that the "master" does; I try to learn everything, that is possible and even impossible. I am literally in love with my own hair and this is where the infinite passion for it comes from. My passion was the thing that made me choose this option, and I can honestly confirm that I haven't regretted it, not even for a second.
    Yes, I have encountered difficulties on this path, but not everything can be perfect. The difficulties were mostly when it came time to work with the acrylic wig. It got to a point where I thought I can not do it and instead, although the result was just right, I managed to create the look I wanted.
     Overall, I happy and thankful for the new skill and the new amount of information that I have received on this unit. Now I feel even more confident in working with hair and the most important things I have learned how to take care of different types of hair, how to apply different types of wigs, how to use different appliances and how to behave with hair in different situations for different looks

No comments:

Post a Comment