Sunday 1 November 2015

How did I feel about knotting???

   Well, at the beginning it seemd really easy to me and I thought that it is something that whoever can do. After my first attempt of grabbing the first piece of hair I understood that in reality it is not a seasy as it looks. It took me nearly ten or fifteen minutes to manage to grab the first piece of hair and aproximately , it took me the same for the second and third piece of hair as well. At the moment I thought that this job is an actual nightmare, and I thought that I will never be able to learn wot to do it properly. In the end when you see the first 3 hairs knoted, it gave me so much satisfaction. I felt absolutely happy about it.
    After some practice I found it actually a relaxing job. I started to enjoy it properly till to arrive at the point when I don't wnat to do anything else but this. It is a great way to spend your free time, olr even a hobby, or job that you can do even while watching a film or chill with friend or family. Yes I arrived to the point to love it , even if at my first attempt it literally scared me.
    One thing that I still find really hard is to work with some hair at time. I find it nearly impossible. What I do is- taking every single hair and knot it at time. This ismuch easier from my point of view , but maybe it slows a littl bit the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment